30 August 2020

Six Legged Motherfucker

Yesterday while doing the down-spouts there was a sharp pain in my ring finger.

I was drilling out a rivet, so I attributed it to a bit of hot metal.

Today my finger was swollen just enough to make my wedding ring uncomfortably snug.

I just put two and two together...

There was a wasp nest in the gutter.

I think I got stung by one of the little striped bastards.

We got revenge with both bug spray and by throwing the segment they'd occupied into the trash.

1 comment:

  1. I hate yellowjackets. Mean tempered SOBs, especially when its hot. Its not like we are trying to steal their honey from them - what happened, did our ancesters call their Momma fat or something ? Jeez !

    jrg

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.