14 July 2021

It's A Small Thing

One nice thing about being the owner of the blog is when I spot a spelling error or grammatical error I didn't intend to make in a comment, I can just fix it.

It's something the commenters can't do for themselves, but a message that you'd like to make an edit to a comment will generally find me affable.

Here's what you do:

1. Make a comment to the post you've commented on that you'd like to change your comment.

2. Post the new comment.

Here's what I'll do:

Delete the comment where you asked to change your comment.

Moderate the new comment fresh, and if I post it; I will delete the original comment.  If nobody has replied to it, it will be as if your new comment is the only one you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.