01 July 2021

Tethered

 Marv drilled a hole through one of the screws holding the ocular housing to his FACOG and we bought some thicker fishing lead line and sleeves.


Some clipping, threading and crimping later...

...just like the real thing!

So I grabbed the Primary Arms PAC5X and drilled some holes in one of the screws...



 

I broke one of Marv's 1mm bits, but was able to finish with a burr mill in a Dremel!

If only Primary Arms would have sold me the rubber bikini tethers they still use on the SLx Gen III 5x scope...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.