09 July 2021

Zero Six Eight


With all the barrel and optics shuffling... Most of the AR's have needed to be zeroed.

Dottie and Lavender Linda are the 6.8x43mm SPC II twins and they now shoot to where I'm pointing them.

Dottie's optic is now dialed in for a 100 yard zero.

The LaRue MBT trigger and a 5x optic make a difference getting the groups smaller.  Also, all this shooting lately is doing a good job of knocking the rust off.

It's like riding a bicycle!

Thanks to Marv for reminding me to take the dust cap off of Linda's muzzle!  I've sent so many of those things down range it's not even funny.

Linda is a very light gun with her resin lower.  6.8 has more kick than 5.56 and she let my shoulder know about the difference in mass between her and Dottie.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your encouragement. Working on #2 after having huge success with the first effort.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.