31 July 2021

Saved By Poverty

Classic sent an email telling me that the James River Galil clones were back in stock for just $1,000.

When I looked there were six remaining.

While I went to take a leak, they'd sold out.

Thank goodness!

It saved me from begging Willard for the money for a gun I am surely not going to like because I've been obsessing over one since I bought my first copy of Top Secret in 1982.

Never mind my Mary Sue character in Twilight: 2000 having one in Iran when we were playing with the RDF Sourcebook.

I am thankful for my poverty...

No!

I am not!

I want the money to buy these baubles when the mood hits me.

It occurs to me that you could hit that donation button and solve the financing problem.

That is, if you are feeling generous and like living vicariously through my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.