22 March 2020

Transition Complete

Got magazine pouches for my "advanced" body armor; aka AR500 Testudo gen2.


Moved most of the tacticool stuff from the 5-11 Tactical Purse to the plate carrier as well.


Ready for zombies or for a 2-gun armor division.

Playing around I discovered that the M4 style stock is far better than the fiberlite style while wearing the plate carrier.  I like the looks of it less, but can't deny it works better.

Also: the sun came out and kinda ruined some of my pics, I might retake them when the shadow of the garage falls on my little table.

Update:

39.2 lb. with water in the canteen. 

1 comment:

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.