06 November 2022

A Bit Rich

The chili cook off yesterday was in support of a charity called Warrior Wellness.

They've got a sporting clays shoot coming mid-November and, while I'd like to waste some ammo, I don't have the $150 a head to sign up.

I notice the venue and it rang a bell.

There are other charity shoots at this venue and they all have the same sort of sign-up fee.

It makes me wonder if the venue is siphoning up a large chunk of the entry fee.

I was about to ask people to hit the tip-jar to help Harvey and I enter... then remembered there's no Paypal link anymore.

This sucks.

If you see a "Buy Me A Coffee" link over there (or if that part in quotes changes to a link) then you'll know I figured it out and am taking donations.

$300 and Harvey and I go.

$450 we add Marv.

$600 we add... JT?  Willard?  We're short on shooters here.  Maybe Bubba!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.