18 November 2022

This Combination Is Just Right

 

This combination, a S&W M&P 9 2.0 Compact in a Galco Miami Classic, does something that no other gun-bra arrangement has done.

I forget I'm wearing it.

The muzzle and butt don't hit things like larger pistols did.

The weight doesn't drag the straps down against my neck like heavier guns did.

It's nearly identical to toting the M&P 45C, but there's an ineffable factor that makes the 9mm version better.  Add in that I shoot the smaller bore gun better and it holds more rounds...  Winning.  (I didn't even have to upgrade the trigger!)

I am so very glad that Bud's was blowing these things out a few months ago.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much did that cost Angus?... does it take some time getting use to it?...panzer guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $510 for the pistol, $150 for the shoulder rig and $45 for the spare mag.

      Yes, shoulder holsters do take some getting used to, but it's not too bad. It's getting it all adjusted to the correct heights that's a pain in the rear.

      Delete
  3. could only wear it in winter time here in tx...too damn hot and humid to wear something over it in the summer...panzer guy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get to wear mine from October to April most years.

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.