30 November 2022

ArachnoThag

Transhuman Space has corpsicles.

That means if you've the means, you can bridge the time difference from today to be alive in 2100.

I'd be a "mere" 131 years old!

My scenario is that I win the lottery big time then invest in the Apple of the next hundred years to become ludicrously wealthy.

This gives me access to the advances in medicine that lets me live long enough to take advantage of other advances and... be woken up when what might have killed you has a cure.

But something I've mentioned before about being me is an allergy to mushrooms.

Much of the food stuffs off Earth is based around fungus.

What good is it to be stupid rich if I can't go have a Mk.1 eyeball look at The Great Red Spot or that ridiculous bauble of Saturn?

This ghost is going to get a new shell!

I'm thinking something like a giant mechanical spider with a complete set of EVA gear built in!

I could be a belter!  Definitely need a bright purple synthetic hair mohawk glued to the top of my "head". 

This is probably too expensive a concept to actually play, and if I'm the GM it'd be the most literal Mary Sue ever played by a Gamemaster.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or worse than The Defenseless Dead and wake up as part of The State as in World Out of Time.

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.