09 November 2018

We Never Liked Him Anyway

Marv, who waited until the last possible moment to mail in his packet, not only received his random number for the CMP M1911A1 selection but has been notified to send in his payment information.

He's selected the $1,050 service grade, I forgot to ask if they offered lower grades yet.  Update: Service grade was all he was offered.

I still have not been informed of my place in line and if it will be sufficient to buy a gun.  I sent my packet in three days after the opening of the start window...  So much for being the early bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.