25 December 2022

Merry Christmas

Marv is a stalwart resistor to interrogation.

Water board... nothing.

Bamboo shoots... nothing.

Pulling finger nails out with pliers... nothing.

We ran out of time before Willard arrived and revealed the mystery gun!

It's a SIG P320!  Carry model if I'm reading the intertubes correctly.

3.9" barrel and 17 shot grip-frame with an 'M' for medium on the back.  Not sure of the exact SKU because the box that came with it isn't the box that it shipped from New Hampshire originally in.

I am wondering if the flat trigger is factory or Apex. 

It's got a lot of the features of an X-Carry but doesn't have the X-Carry branding on the slide.  Flat-trigger, X-Ray sights and the cut for an optic.

The grip is chunky and comfortable.  Just outside the Goldilocks zone, however.

4 lb. 12 oz. trigger with a sharp, clean break and very tactile reset.

Definitely need some range time!

This was an LE turn-in and it was FILTHY.

I am happy to say it's no longer filthy.

1 comment:

  1. 3.9" barrel and 17 round grip module is the "carry" size.

    For a much nicer feeling grip module, I really like the Wilson Combat P320 grip modules. Easy to swap in just a couple of minutes. I have them for both of my P320s. I also got the .40 S&W caliber exchange kit which goes well with my .357 Sig barrel. Minutes to swap between 9mm, .40 S&W & .357 Sig with the same fire control unit.

    And Merry Christmas to you, The Lovely Harvey, The Boy, and the rest of the Shenanigans Crew.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.