11 December 2022

Didn't Even Need The Waterboard

Last night I got Marv to spill about the "secret" gun Willard bought.

H&K P7M7!

.45 ACP staple gun!

Now we know why Willard was keeping it a secret.

Marv also related that Willard has a secret H&K room in the house.

All this time...

You think you know someone!

The above is a lie.

Marv is doing a good job of keeping mum.

I figure that the mystery will be revealed before too long because Willard appears to be getting recovered enough to go to the range with us soon.

We'll see his hidden love then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.