23 December 2022

Thinning The Herd

One down!

Who knows how many left to go.

I've a long string of guns that I thought were perfect CCW pieces that turned out to be almost right.

The time has come to unass them.

That doesn't really dent the collection much, but it does make space in the safes and some coin in my pocket... which will likely be going to replace the dear, beloved, Mac Pro. 

The NAS box has replaced the Mac as a file server, and Harvey is happy because she can actually access it simply and not via a Rube Goldberg string of commands and rickety linkages.

It's time to move on.

I think the god-awful Sigma/SD hybrid will be next.  I bought it on a whim and I will dispose of it the same way.

1 comment:

  1. Getting rid of the SD thingy is a good choice. Crappy gun and the mags aren't compared with the M&P series. Or the 59 series. Not one of Smiff's best efforts.

    I hate those damn things with a passion.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.