13 December 2022

Resisting The Siren

 

The S&W M&P 9 Compact 2.0 I'm happily carrying in my gun-bra is, as I have said before, sitting firmly in the Goldilock's zone.

I'm happy with it as I've not been before with other guns I've carried.

Yet...

We will blame Marv.

Unfairly, of course, because it was my idea to go to the gun store and there I finger-fucked my first SIG P320 M18.

It felt good in the hand.  The trigger was verra nice.

That's a subjective analysis.

Objectively the M18 isn't as good.

With 17 rounds the M&P is lighter and smaller in every dimension except overall height which is identical.

I don't have a 21 round option with the M&P like with the M18, but...  I don't even pack the 17-round option, opting for the shorter and lighter 15-rounders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.