03 May 2023

I Can't Even

A slow accumulation of little things has led to a "well just fuck it!" attitude today.

It culminates with not being able to find a parking place within a block of the place I wanted to go tonight.

That's shattered my joie de vivre for the moment.

So I'm going to watch some vids, read some books and get centered.

Sometimes you have to look at the effort you're putting into having fun and deciding if it's still fun after all that work.

Then wait for it come easier to try again.

BLAH!

1 comment:

  1. Part of being a happy misanthrope is enjoying finding reasons not to go outside and deal with people. Ahhh.

    "Oh, my flip-flop seems to be coming unglued, and my tube of Shoe-Goo is empty. I must wait until Amazon delivers another tube before I can pass the threshold of my abode."

    "Oh, it looks like rain and the people around me are idiots when in the rain therefore to remain safe I must stay home."

    "Oh, I have two pieces of very stale bread, a 2 year old can of discount tuna and a flat soda! I don't need to go to the store today!"

    No, I have never ever not used these above excuses to go out.

    As to parking, bleh. Hates it. Hates being exposed to sunlight (hssssssss) and fresh air (full of pollen and bugs.)

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.