08 May 2023

That Was Easy

The Beast had the 6N5 rear window switches disabled RPO code.

I wanted those switches to work, so I hit the forums.

A lack of pictures had me looking in the wrong spot for the plug everyone agreed was there.

It's there, and I finally found pictures!

There's a flap in the carpet/rubber mat behind the floor air vent under the front passenger seat.

You lift that flap and you have an empty connector and a connected connector.

Move the blue wire from one connector to the other and et voila!  The window switches on the back doors can now control the windows!

There's a switch in the driver's window switch panel that disables those switches to keep kids from throwing cell phones out the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.