01 November 2018

Housekeeping

If you've found your comment deleted, it is far more likely that it was deleted because of how you said it than what you said.

A reminder that you're a guest here is right there under the comment block.

You can disagree, we can debate, but you don't get to call me names.  You don't get to insult me.

You're perfectly welcome to try again to say what you meant without being a prick about it.

I've never had to delete a comment where someone disagreed with me while the person was being somewhat polite.  Even people I know in meatspace whom I will never speak civilly to again, if at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.