03 November 2018

Too Many Guns

There's a (pro-gun!) school of thought that says that you can have too many guns.

What constitutes too many appears to be rather subjective.

Most of the criteria have simple solutions.

"There's no room for me to sleep."  Buy a bigger house.

"I can't find a specific gun."  Organize your collection better.

See?  Simple!

None of us are helped by our acquisitive natures that borders on hoarding.  We've gotten a little traumatized by the gun grabbers and can talk ourselves into buying anything.

The bigger house doesn't lead to more sleeping area, it leads to "now I have space for more guns."

Organizing the collection better doesn't lead to easy access to the guns, it leads to, "I knew I was missing a Winchester 92 in .32 Short Colt made by an obscure Chicago gunsmith in the late 1930's," because you can now see the holes in the collection.

It never ends!

Hi!  My name is Angus.

It has been one month since I bought a gun.

See?  I can quit whenever I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.