05 May 2019

Deep Regret

This is getting out of hand.

Completely cleaning The Precious was more draining and painful than actually wrenching on her was to do the radiator.

UGH.

I have an appointment at the beginning of June to see the range of motion people and, if they fill out the paperwork as I'd like, then I stop at DAV to start scheduling hearings to get my disability upped to where it should have been from the outset.

My primary doc cannot believe how low my percentage is and feels I should have done this at least a decade ago.

I didn't because the doc in Des Moines told me there was nothing that could be done and I'd just have to suck it up.

Couple that with a massive cut in VA support (which was never huge for us not-Vietnam or earlier Vets) with the end of The Cold War...

The pendulum has swung back towards America loving us Vets, so the iron might be hot enough to strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.