01 May 2019

I'm So Glad

I sold my East German AKM bayonet on Gunbroker on April 20.

I shipped it out on April 23.  I would have shipped it Monday the 22nd, but the buyer kept trying to get me to ship it in a way that virtually guaranteed it'd be destroyed in shipping (but was cheaper than the $14.35 flat rate box it fits into without poking through.

It got to the destination post office on April 25.

There it has been sitting waiting for him to come pick it up.

I did my end, but apparently he didn't really want it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angus;

    Will they send it back to you? and if he already paid for it that that is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.