24 October 2019

Just A Note

I've bought a lot of stuff from ebay and when I say "there's no real recourse" that means there's no option to make me whole where the juice is worth the squeeze.

Been to this rodeo before from cheap books to expensive car parts.

If your experience is different, then you've been exceedingly lucky in always finding a seller who's willing to stand behind their sale.

For the most part, I've shared that luck.  Also, for the most part I've avoided the "all sales final, no returns" auctions; but occasionally have made such a purchase because that's the only seller for the item I want.  You roll the dice sometimes.

There's very few things that set me off worse than someone bragging about how great their luck is when I express disappointment that I had a bad turn.  Well aren't you special?  You going to actually HELP?  No?  Thought so.

1 comment:

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.