06 October 2019

Still Need More Smoke

The F-16CM block 50 has hit DCS for early release.

Lots of stuff is not yet enabled.

Watching a few vids on YouTube about it is like a walk down Falcon 4.0 Memory Lane.

I'm one of the people who downloaded the realism patches and had the full start-up on the ramp enabled.

I am so familiar with what they're showing from all the time I spent playing Falcon...

DCS is also now the first combat flight sim to have all four teen fighters native to the game.

F-14B (A coming soon), F-15C, F-16CM/50 and F/A-18C lot 20.

Shut up and take my money?

Well...

So far, only the F-15C is full release and it's running the standard model for the systems.  The others are at various stages of pre and open release but run full advanced system modeling (every switch works or will work and every system works or will work).

I'm excited that flight sims are experiencing a renaissance.

I am bummed that I don't have the system to even begin to enjoy it.

I'm squirreling those pennies though!

Also on my list of wants is the announced F-4 Phantom (likely a late model F-4E) and F-8J Crusader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.