02 June 2020

Fuck Off Foreigner!

Seth Rogan (a known dancing monkey) says that if you're not with Bureau of Land Management Black Lives Matter you don't deserve his movies.

It's good to know that I'm finally forgiven for whatever I'd done previously to deserve those things.

Knowing that I no longer have it coming, I think it's time to tell this foreigner to fuck right off, eh.

Yet another liberal Canadian who's made it big here in America in a way that he'd never have managed in his home nation who sees fit to bad mouth us.

President Trump?  Are you out there?  I don't think we need Canadian Dancing Monkeys any more.

Can we put a tariff on them?  Deport them all?

Nothing that a dancing monkey does is essential, and they hate us anyway.

Fuck 'em.

Remember, if you're not stealing from Hollywood, you're PAYING for this shit.

2 comments:

  1. If they keep their politics to themselves, agreeable to me or not, I will glady pay the dancing monkeys to perform for me. Get out front and shoot their mouth off, or insult someone like me, and I will do my best to ensure they die penniless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess I don't need to watch his movies or any of his performances.

    Wait, I never liked him to begin with. Most unfunny 'comedian' I've seen in years.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.