29 June 2020

I Noticed Something

During the initial panic to Wu Ping Cough you needed to show real symptoms of being sick to be tested for the disease.

Since this was happening right at the height of flu season, it was not too difficult to get in to be tested.

Positive tests averaged out to 5-6% of the total.

This held true when they opened up testing to anyone who simply wanted to be tested regardless of symptoms.

Lately positive results have spiked up to nearly 15%.

How did this happen?

I think we're going to find that it wasn't bars.  It wasn't even the protests where hardly anyone took any precautions.

I think we're going to see, and the CDC mentioned it in May, that we're including anti-body positives in the totals now.

I'm going to want to know why the anti-body testing was included with active virus tests.

Update PS:

The hospitalization rate and death rates are, and have been, completely decoupled from the infection rate for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.