04 September 2024

Essentially In The Clear

I just double checked and the statute of limitations for what I was charged with ended in 2022.

They cannot change their minds and proceed with the prosecution now.

Though it was vanishingly unlikely they'd have done so after dropping the charge, it was possible until the five year time limit expired.

I didn't even mark the date when it happened.

One nice thing about being actually innocent is you tend to not worry that your lies get discovered or hidden evidence unearthed... because there isn't anything!

Thanks again to those who supported the cause morally and financially!

I am sure the lawyer like their boat too.

2 comments:

  1. Nobody that knows you ever thought you were anything but innocent.
    -swj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actual innocence, ha! Why any damn fool can be actually innocent, just don't do it. But, to be guilty as sin in the dark of the night, then twist and dodge the ax and make it into the clear, there is the Challenge, B'god!

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.