19 September 2024

Every Gun

Finally got some reading about the latest on the guy who was staking out Trump's golf course.

The media, as usual, called it an AK.

Sure looks like an SKS in a polymer stock with one of those atrocious 30-round magazines.

Gee, another Democrat supporter with an SKS?

That reminds me to mention the Bernie Bro who shot Representative Scalise with an SKS.

I know the media wants us to forget that the only people using violence for political gain are from the Blue team.  So they want us to forget that it was a Bernie Bro who did the shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.