24 January 2014

Regulated

I'm looking at some of the stuff from Abramski.

It occurs to me again that the ATF needs struck.

The 4473 was created by regulation to serve the law.

The law is that prohibited people shall not own guns or buy them.

No prohibited people were involved in Abramski's transaction; unlike many that ATF has recently made.

I think it's high time we travelled through the regulations and make sure they actually serve the laws.

If Congress dares say the job is too big, strike them all and start over!

Best case is Congress doing its job legislating properly and resuming the job it abdicated to the executive branch.  Next best case is simply making violation of a regulation a small fine at worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.