17 January 2014

Tinkering

Looking at the AR's...

Idle hands...

Satan on line three, says there's an empty slot in the shop...

The Lovely Harvey's platoon carbine, Cheyenne, is not an SBR.  The gun she's attempting to emulate is.  Right now it's a 16" pencil barrel carbine.

Kaylee is an SBR with the 14.5" barrel that'd be perfect on Cheyenne.

I am thinking that I'd prefer Kaylee to be a 16" mid-length...

You start swapping parts and you end up re-evaluating all of the configurations.

Damn you Gene Stoner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.