08 April 2018

Bullet Gnomes Are Real

The mint vintage 20-round M16 magazine I use for pictures disappeared some time between Friday afternoon when I took a picture of it and this evening.

It wasn't in its place on the shelf.

I showed Harvey that it wasn't in its place.

I tore up the bedroom looking for it.

While cleaning up, I moved something around in the closet and there it was, in its place on the shelf.

Things like this really make me believe in the supernatural.

The gnomes were trying to load someone's AR with my magazine.

CHECK YOUR GUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.