01 April 2018


I know that they're called 'Chicago screws'.

I don't remember learning that or why I learned it.

But when Marv asks, "What do they call those nuts that they mostly use on belts and slings that looks like button head screws but have a threaded tube?"

I know to say, "Chicago screws".


  1. I always called them screw posts, a Chicago screw is a cop

  2. Did you ever read 'Blue Steel and Gunleather' by 'John Bianchi'

  3. Enjoy http://www.gunblast.com/WBell_PoliceHolsterHist.htm


You are a guest here when you comment. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work.

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.