24 April 2018

Full-On Puttering

Dusted the AR's.

All of them.

There was once a time when I would have called you crazy to suggest that I'd even own one.

Now I'm edging into needing a second M12 rack.

I know I'm not the only one in this position.

Since I had them out, I took the opportunity to rearrange things somewhat.

FuzzyGeff's are now much less accessible and mine are more...

This should save some cussing getting at my M16 clone.  His only move when he comes to visit, which is annual at best.  It's been too long.

I think storage for my guns is at capacity.  It doesn't slake the thirst for more guns.  I just might have to get more creative with storage and display.

Countin' rifles on the wall... that don't bother me at all...

2 comments:

  1. FuzzyGeff really should just move to a free state. Iowa doesn't deserve him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iowa's gun laws have improved a great deal since we lived there. Shall issue and open carry!

      No NFA though... :(

      It's his landlord and room-mate that are the problem.

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.