13 October 2020

Dental Hello Jean

I admit, I've taken terrible care of my teeth over the years.

I have also be very lucky to have had as few dental problems as I've had over the years.

After watching The Lovely Harvey and Marv spend metric money getting fake teeth of one form or another, I resolved to actually do that whole brushing and flossing thing.

The first thing that hit me was all the blood.  Holy shit did my gums bleed when insulted with the floss and brush.

But that didn't last very long.  A couple of days.

The next thing was noticing that I could smell things that I couldn't before which was accompanied with being able to taste with more sensitivity too.

These things I sort of expected.  I'd read about them.

What took me by surprise was the pain that started about two weeks in.

I recognize this pain.  It's the pain of healing.  My gums are coming back to life.

I am not dissuaded by this familiar pain, I'm encouraged.

I hope my breath is less demonic than it used to be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.