29 October 2020

Channeling My Inner Willard

Marv decided to shop the Glock blue-label sale.  I tagged along.

He ended up with a brand new LEO version M&P 45C.

I couldn't resist the barely over $200 price on a Sigma SW9V

Bog standard, two-tone with regular old 3-dot sights.  The trigger breaks at a crisp 10 lb. and with the trigger nearly bottomed out.  I think I need to get that fixed with some Apex Tactical love.

The magazines were not meant for mere mortals such as I!  They hold SIXTEEN rounds of deadly 9mm!


It even came with the box.  From the label I've figured out that it's a January 1997 made pistol, not sure if the SKU was an LEO only one or not (120034) but that would explain the stop crime and violence markings on the magazines.
 
My 1994 made Glock 17 has similar markings.

 

3 comments:

  1. CDNN often has Sigma mags decently priced.

    I remember hearing that on some Sigma models the barrels would fit in an equivalent GLOCK.

    I hear the Apex springs are an improvement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be the fourth Sigma we've applied the Apex springs and trigger to.

      Both Marv and I have our M&P 9's Apexified.

      Delete
  2. Hey Angus;

    My Sigma was a civilian, my magazines I have were "blocked" for 10 rounds because of the assault weapons ban of 1994. I have since bought a "post Ban" magazine :)

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.