20 October 2020

Is Glock 19

In keeping with our theme of the Czechs not following anyone else's drum...*

The P-01 version of the CZ-75, not actually a Glock 19; but it fits the same niche.


I admit, it feels good in the hand.

2.3 lb. loaded with 14+1 rounds of 9x19mm.  The safety is a decocker only.

On loan from The Chomps Collection.

*The running joke has been about Yuri, the long suffering Warsaw Pact commonality officer assigned to Czechoslovakia during The Cold War.

CZ official (showing Vz.58 rifle): Is AK, see is in M43 cartridge.

Yuri: No it isn't!  It doesn't even work the same!

CZ official: Is same, see it has 30 round magazine?  Like you said it should have.

Yuri (pounding vodka): It's not the same magazine at all!  What did you do to the bayonet?

CZ official (pulling sheet off Vz.59 MG): I suppose you don't want to see our PK then?  We fixed the belt links!

We've told this same basic shtick for the Vz.52 pistol (TT-33) and Vz.52 rifle (SKS).

2 comments:

  1. For my hands, the Browning HP and CZ-75 have the most natural comfortable grip that allow me aim quicker.

    jrg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my Grand Puissance!

      Admin note: Anonymous commenters who've been moderated; look at what jrg did here to get their comment published.

      It really is that easy.

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.