30 December 2020

Slightly Redacted And Edited

I want a hippopotamus Model 59 for Christmas New Years
Only a hippopotamus Model 59 will do
I don't want a 459 doll, no 5903 dinky Tinkertoy
I want a hippopotamus Model 59 to play with and enjoy squee

I want a hippopotamus Model 59 for Christmas New Years
I don't think Santa Claus The Lovely Harvey will mind, do you?
He It won't have to use our dirty chimney flue
Just bring him it through the front door
That's the easy thing to do

I can see me now on Christmas New Years morning
Creeping down the stairs
Oh, what joy and what surprise
When I open up my eyes
To see my hippo Model 59 hero standing sitting there

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.