23 December 2020

Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked 'em up.

I was going to allow the comment and do some refutation...

But it is better to post a snarky YouTube clip.

You sound like you know what you're talking about, but even a cursory check reveals you're bullshitting.

A walking breathing Appeal to Authority Fallacy.

How do I know?

Because I checked every point.

There were some things that did check out, but at the end of the day, the wheat isn't worth the chaff and I don't think I want to subject my audience to it and a tiresome point by point fisking of it.

I will limit it to two things.

There's books full of word definitions, even some good ones online, you are not Humpty Dumpty so the words mean what they mean, not what you wish them to mean.

It is better to know a great deal less than so much which isn't so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.