20 March 2021

Preliminary Impression

Now that I've had a nap...


It is all but identical in size to the Shield 1.0.

The grip texture is really good.

The trigger is a vast improvement.

The safety is grittier.

It feels exactly the same as the 1.0 in my pocket.

I think S&W has a hit on their hands!

Everything compares favorably with the P365 that Marv used to have.

S&W definitely cranked these things out so that there would be plenty for sale on announcement day.  Also, unlike SIG, the option for a thumb safety is available out the gate.

According to the boxes both mine and Marv's were made on 08Feb21.  They are 4351 serial numbers apart with the same 3-letter prefix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.