17 February 2022

Are You Shitting Me?

The local branch of the VA Healthcare system is really pissing me off.

First the dissembling about making an appointment to follow up on the injuries incurred in my car wreck and having to accept the annual check-up that I made a year ago as that follow-up.

A week from today that appointment is.

Today they use their most passive aggressive system of making contact, the MyHealthEVet's secure message system, to tell me that nobody had bothered to schedule the labs last year.

I am getting entirely too fed up with people who don't do anything when I ask them to, but demand that I jump to when they want something.

5 comments:

  1. It's not just the VA. Everywhere. I am so tired of having to do everyone's job, scheduling, doing the actual work, finding stuff, getting things all in one place. Wouldn't be so bad if I was getting paid for it, but to have to spend time in someone's office or on the phone and then still having to do the damned work. Pisses me off it does.

    Sorry the VA is yanking you around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the va. giving vets a second chance to die for their country !
    have to wonder where they find some of their doc's though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a choice between the VA and a dumpster, get in the dumpster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of entitled mentality "dindus" employed by "the government" which we "the taxpayer" are funding. They come in every color and size.

    Had to deal with them the entire 19 years I worked for a USG contractor and now I get to learn all about the SS and Medicare system (oh joy!).

    The operating rule is to deal with them the absolute minimum required and have low expectations. Seems to work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup. I am a Vietnam vet and the last time I was in a VA hospital was 20 years ago. I will never go to a VA hospital or clinic again. My Veteranarian treats my dogs better than the idiots at the VA. I am looking forward to death.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.