14 February 2022

Say It With Me

Dear Ebay,

The act of printing a label is not actually shipping the item.

It should not be marked as "shipped" until the tracking number registers as scanned at the shipper's facility.

Also, making me wait the entire estimated shipping time before I can complain about how the seller didn't actually ship the purchase is asinine.

The only action is "label created" and it's due today.  They're not going to miracle that parcel from California in the next seven and a half hours, so let's be honest about the time space continuum and let me start the process.

Thanks,

McThag

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely right!

    That has been an annoyance of mine for a long time. You get a notice the seller has created a shipment and then it doesn't show up in the tracking info for days. All they did was create the shipper.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.