15 February 2022

Three Weeks

I am in my third week of recovery!

I am much less sore and sneezing doesn't make me feel like I am being impaled on a bat.

Still tired all the time.  Healing takes energy, apparently.

I have to go shopping for a bed soon.

We tossed the well worn and sagging king-size I was sleeping on before for a recliner.  Now I'm feeling better enough to consider sleeping on a bed and I don't have one.

I'm thinking of taking advantage of one of those president's day sales and going smaller than king-size.  We needed the big mattress when Harvey and I slept in the same room.  Our disparate sleep schedules, her snoring and my nightmares changed that.

Full size has proven adequate for a "bit of a cuddle" so I think I'll go that route.

1 comment:

  1. Less sore is good, I seem to remember a comment about core muscles and healing. ;)

    Full size or queen size? no play on words intended, don't need to feel crowded. And earplugs are not expensive. chuckling.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.