Marv and I went through his Twilight character and we made enough changes that I think it's fair we re-do the fight in Złoczew.
The reason the fight went the way it did was because Marv's character didn't know how to use the bayonet he was attempting to stab a guard with.
The problem with this is the character is supposed to BE Marv, if Marv was born about 30 years later.
Making yourself as a character is a time-honored way of learning the rules and we dropped the ball with his character by missing a couple of important skills that he has in real life.
Marv was trained on the bayonet when he was in the Army.
That means his character should know how to use one and that changes the outcome of the fight significantly.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.