15 August 2026

My Way Right Away Is Too Hard Today

The Boy and Harvey swung through Burger King for supper Thursday.

I have only one request from a trip to the drive-thru.

Hold the ketchup.

My Whopper, with cheese, was supposed to only be sans ketchup. 

The Whopper I got was labeled "No Mayo, No Ketchup, Add Mustard." and it wasn't with cheese.

Our burgers got confused with someone else's order, our bag label had a different order number than the one on the burger boxes.

The burger I got was within my tolerance for a Whopper.

But someone else got cheese and mayo and no mustard...

Bet they were upset about that. 

This just underscores that fast food is paying too much for their employees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.