15 August 2026

My Way Right Away Is Too Hard Today

The Boy and Harvey swung through Burger King for supper Thursday.

I have only one request from a trip to the drive-thru.

Hold the ketchup.

My Whopper, with cheese, was supposed to only be sans ketchup. 

The Whopper I got was labeled "No Mayo, No Ketchup, Add Mustard." and it wasn't with cheese.

Our burgers got confused with someone else's order, our bag label had a different order number than the one on the burger boxes.

The burger I got was within my tolerance for a Whopper.

But someone else got cheese and mayo and no mustard...

Bet they were upset about that. 

This just underscores that fast food is paying too much for their employees. 

3 comments:

  1. Burger making robots exist, but so far humans are still cheaper. Also McDonald's AI order takers have produced some legendary screw ups. Still, it's a mat of when not if for fast food

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sort of thing is one reason I don't like drive-thrus. That, and the fact that at my favorite local hangout, they're so obsessed with that damn drive-up window that I can stand at the counter for ten minutes before anybody deigns to notice me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our town got a McDonald's recently. My wife INSISTED on eating there. We've eaten there three times and it still tastes like poo. Fast food is horrible! They less i eat it the worse it tastes when i do eat it and the worse it makes me feel when I eat it. If it's got a drive through window you probably shouldn't eat there.
    [involuntary shudder]

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.