We were talking about winning any of several raffles giving away a hot rod and we expressed that modern engines and transmissions make life so much more bearable.
That means an engine and transmission swap on anything we might win.
We then turned to what our dream car might be and I mentioned that I like the MOPAR big cars like the Imperial and Fury.
An LS swap would be the best/cheapest, but that's a GM engine into a MOPAR and that just pisses people off.
A Hemi®™ crate engine and trans would retain the MOPAR, but it's a lot more expensive and a lot more finicky for the home-tuner.
The guy who has the money to already be building his dream car(s) says, "Put in a Coyote motor and piss everyone off!"
Then it hit me.
If you're going to be sacrilegious about engine swaps and be a heretic...
The car you put a Ford Coyote engine into is...
A Plymouth Road-Runner!
It's so damned obvious.
If I were very lucky, I could be buried in secrecy so my grave don't get violated.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.