06 August 2026

Should Have Kept It As It Was

The more DSA candidates win in the primaries, the more I think we shouldn't have let Germany reunite.

We should have kept East Germany as it was as a living history museum so that when anyone started to forget that every political party with socialism or socialist in the name was evil, we could point them at the Democratic Republic of Germany so they could marvel at it's success.

Of course, like all political groups with socialism in their name, the real goals are not the stated ones.

Sharia is the more apt 'S' in the DSA name.

You only get to use the D a limited number of times before they lock the gate behind themselves once they obtain enough power.

It creates the classic situation you can vote your way into and have to shoot your way out.  And they do love themselves some gun control, don't they?

I also notice that DSA shares a trait with another socialist in the name group.  They hate the Jews.  They have a lot of overlap on the political Venn diagram with "conservative" bigots there.

Dunno if we're going to dodge this civil war.  Our luck has to run out eventually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.