18 August 2026

Don't Paint The Camera

People are not being creative enough when they break the law.

I'm not saying anyone should go out and do this.  But I have decades of murder-hobo wrangling that cause my mind to think about crimes and both how to commit them and how to stop them (depending on the party's law abiding level). 

If one really wanted to cause issues with a Flock camera, one should do something that causes it to degrade performance over a longer period of time.

Problems have solutions.  Dilemmas are never ending. 

Like spraying the solar panel with a UV blocking, etching, clear primer.

This reduces the amount of power the panel provides and the etching makes them ultimately have to replace the panel instead of cleaning it off.

But they get days or weeks of trying to figure out why that camera is working intermittently.

Again: Don't do this!  It's a crime to vandalize or destroy private property.  The proper way is to get off your ass and start eliminating all of the elected officials who support this statist shit by electing better officials from dog-catcher up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.