First off, FUCK YOU Joe Biden and your AIM act!
Fuck all you congress creatures who suck greenie cock.
A $3,000 compressor and air handler is now $8,700 because mixing R32 with something else is better for the environment or something.
Better for some chemical company's bottom line.
It's a good thing I have good credit, because we're financing this shit.
Should even be zero cost out of MY pocket because the inlaws are going to be making the payments.
Their old system still had R22 in it, and it wasn't new when we got their place in 2019.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.