Pat Harrigan (R-NC) wants LEOSA style carry for current and former Special Forces personnel.
He says he can think no finer group of people...
First, fuck you Pat.
Second, I can think of a finer group who is far more deserving of national reciprocity.
Everyone.
I've been opposed every and all LEO sop law ever proposed or passed.
We don't need more "only ones" legislation. We need more everyone's.
I especially love the quote, "If enacted, the law would represent a significant expansion of gun-carry rights for service members and veterans, creating a new nationwide benefit not currently available to most civilians."
Let me amend that:
If enacted, the law would represent a significant expansion of gun-carry rights for SOME service members and SOME veterans, creating a new nationwide benefit not currently available to most civilians.
An infinitesimally small portion of service members and veterans, I might add.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.