Got an email from a dead email account that still forwards...
It was in my spam folder.
It warns me that it's infected my operating system with malware and they used the camera on my computer to catch me doing naughty things while viewing an adult webpage.
They threaten they're going to send the video they took to everyone on my contacts list if I don't send a large amount to their bitcoin account. They helpfully provide a string for doing so.
Well, scammer...
BRING IT!
I fucking DARE you; NO I double dog dare you to send a vid of me jerking off to everyone on my contacts list.
The worst I will get is, "Why the fuck, Angus?"
My contacts don't care, so titillate them, Mr Scammer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.