The Lovely Harvey got off one shot before she became a casualty.
But she got 'im!
This was her first time out with her Sgt Barnes clone and she only had the very tip of the bottom of the butt in her shoulder.
To say that it smarted a bit GROSSLY understated the eye-watering pain she experienced and she was done shooting today.
I zeroed my Spitfire AR on Dottie. I'm out of practice, I was hitting an 8" circle at 100 yards when I confirmed my zero. I was a little distracted by Harvey hurting her shoulder, but that shouldn't have mattered this much.
Not sure I'm completely OK with the reticle on the Spitfire. The center dot is VERY small and hard to see against pretty much anything. I forgot to check to see if was better in red than green.

No comments:
Post a Comment
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.