01 July 2019

No Such Thing As A Free Gun

And it's all Willard's fault!

Willard has bestowed upon me several guns that I've pictured here at The Abode.

Some of them have been real project guns and I take great delight in doing the projects.

Only rarely has the free gun meant that I wouldn't be spending more money on it.

He takes great delight in watching me put money and time into these "gifts".

He's not subtle about it.  He laughs right in my face!

And I laugh right back... because I cannot not fix on any machine I have that needs something.

So, THANKS! To Willard for his generous contributions to the blog's content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.